Saturday, November 20, 2010

NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss

I'm not very into lipgloss normally. I hate sticky lips that lose their colour fast. I'm much more likely to just wear a balm or if I want colour to wear lipstick.

NYX Mega Shine lipglosses changed my mind about glosseses. I love them! They apply smoothly. They are gorgeously pigmented in beautiful shades. They aren't sticky. They last a long time.

I wore Vanilla out the other day. I went out before 10am and didn't get home untill after 3pm. I didn't reaply my lipgloss once!

The only downside to the Megashine glosses is that the colour swatches are not true to life. It's so difficult to choose the right colours.

Sweetheart, French Kiss, Sponge Cake, Smokey Look and Vanilla.
Lollipop, Candy Shop, Cooper Penny, Rust and Salsa
 Top: Sweetheart, Lollipop, French Kiss, Sponge Cake and Vanilla
Bottom: Rust, Cooper Penny, Salsa, Candy Shop and Smokey Look.

Vanilla

Sweetheart

Sponge Cake

French Kiss
Lollipop

Candy Shop

Salsa

Cooper Penny

Rust

No comments:

Post a Comment