Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Color Club Fractured: Fuchsia, Blue and Gold!

I had an awesome day today.

The kids were fantastic.
I came home to three parcels.
One was my sexy new 2 chillies one piece swimsuit.
One was OPI Shatters in Turquoise, Blue and navy.
The last one included three new Color Club Fractured polishes!!!

Crush on You, Have a Bash and Tattered in Gold.
I know a lot of people have been saying they're over shatters...but I love them. I don't have the patience to do  a lot of nail art....and this is my way of making my nails stand out.

I of course tested them out straight away. I was wearing China Glaze He's Going in Circles, which wasn't the best base for Tattered in Gold...but here are my quick pics anyway.



Tattered in Gold, Have a Bash, Crush on You  and  OPI Navy Shatter
Unfortunately Tattered in Gold didn't turn out too great in my pics, but I can tell you it shattered beautifully when I swatched in on a nail wheel. It has shattered on my nail as well, but He's going in Circles just doesn't have enough contrast to let to shine in these pics.

The non-flash pic shows the true colour of Crush on You best.

Anyway that's all for tonight. I'll hopefully have some new NYX polish pics for you all tomorrow! It depends on what time I get up...

10 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh where did you get these from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto- where from??? Must have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered them on ebay a week ago. I use the seller to buy all my Color Clubs and most of my Essies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that your parcels are making it into the country :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue is beautiful!!
    surprising!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely - Please reswatch Tattered in Gold! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i didn't think these were available yet!!
    i officially need the pink/purple/whatever it is.

    and yes, reswatch the gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First swatches I've seen of these! I thought I was over crackle, but now I'm not so sure...

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i want this collection,,
    but i might skip the white and black hahah

    ReplyDelete