Sunday, June 5, 2011

Procrastination

I'm currently procrastinating...So I thought I'd do the ABC tag that's been floating around. I should be designing a logo for my parents and finishing off a cartoon for school. 


A. Age:
I'm 25 years old now, but I still feel too young to be responsible.

B. Bed Size
I have the comfiest Queen size bed in the world. I bought it a year and a half ago and it's awesome. Like sleeping on clouds.

C. Chore I hate:
Dishes. I always have hated doing dishes. It's gross, all the yicky food scraps and grossness and it totally ruins the nails. Even with gloves I try to avoid it.

D. Day
Thursday. I have Teacher Aid time during reading, library time where I get to hang out with another Teacher Aid I worked with a lot last year, every second week someone else teachers my kids Maori and it's art time in the afternoon. I love teaching art.

E. Essential start of your day:

Blogger. Nicks alarm goes off at 5.50am. I roll over and get my HP mini and read that mornings blogs.

F. Favorite Color:
Turquoise. Aqua. Any shade of blue green or green blue.

G. Gold or Silver?:
White gold. I actually wear both. I love Disney Couture jewellery and the pieces I have are gold toned. My engagement ring is white gold. My watch and charm bracelet are silver.

H. Height:
166cm.

I. Instruments:
I always wanted to play bass, so i played double bass at school for a year. I was in the orchestra lol. Though I couldn't play. The music teacher just didn't have anyone else. I sing. That's why the music teacher knew me and got me to play in the orchestra until they got someone else. I played bass...but I sing soprano. Sadly enough I miss being a choir sometimes. I just sing in my car now!

J. Job Title:
Scale A Primary Teacher. Scale A just means I'm a normal teacher. I teach year 2's (6 year olds) but I'm much happier teaching year 3 and 4 (7 and 8 year olds).

K. Kids
Not this year. Gorgeous nephews are enough for me. My long term life plan is to have a baby in 2013. I really do want kids!

L. Live:

Lower Hutt, New Zealand. We bought our own house last year and it's awesome.

M. Mom's name:
Christine Margaret.... but don't you call her Christine lol. She's a Chris.

N. Nickname:

Ame, Ams, Ames, Miss Slatter? Does that count...the kids call me that!

O. Overnight stay at hospital:
Tonsils when I was 7. They kept me in hospital for 5 days. Apparently I was bad. That's the only hospital stay I remember but there have been others. Like that time I got meningitis as a 5 year old...

P. Pet Peeves:
Bad drivers. Going the wrong way in car parks, not indicating, swerving to get one car ahead, not giving way...the list goes on. I try to be a good, defensive driver and I don't want to die because of someone elses bad driving.

Q. Quote from a movie:
"One does not simply walk into Mordor" Lord of the Rings


R. Right or left handed:
Right

S. Siblings
One younger brother I'm very proud of. He's a medic in the army.

T. Time you wake up:
Generally between 5.30am and 6am. Even on Saturday...that doesn't mean I get up though!

U. Underwear:
Elle Macpherson for me.

V. Vegetable you hate:
I'm a vegetable girl. I love most vege. I hate zuchinni though. And capsicum.

W. What makes you late?:
Procrastinating. But I'm normally early.

X. Xrays you've had:
Head, for my braces. Hips and pelvic. Arm and shoulder.

Y. Yummy foods you can make:
Brownies. Dream Bar. Chocolate Cake. Pretty much anything with chocolate in it.

Z. Zoo:
Last time I went was a couple of years a go for my birthday. It was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Same for me! I wake up around 6:00 AM, even on the weekends. My body is just so used to it. I normally sleep in on the weekends though. But of course sleeping in for me is about 9:00 AM. Lol.

    ReplyDelete