Monday, December 12, 2011

OPI: Christmas Past

1 down, 2 and a half days of school left...
Yes I'm just as excited as the kids. Honestly I just can't wait to thoroughly clean my house. I never thought I'd ever say that.

I love the last few days of school. Christmas activities! We're making Christmas lollie cake, peg reindeer, paper cup angels, stamping Christmas wrapping paper and I guess we'll make some Christmas cards. We also have to completely tidy the classroom and send all the books home...Argh, that part is not going to be fun.

Anyway here is something fun! OPI's from Christmas past.

You're a Doll
Shim-Merry Chic
Play til Midnight
Brand New Skates
Bring on the Bling
Glow Up Already
Now I'm off to watch Burlesque, yes seeing the pictures of OPI's Burlesque glitters made me want to watch it!

1 comment:

  1. I can't decide which one I like the most, they're all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete