Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sinful Colors

July was not the best month for me. I was sick basically the whole month until just before my wedding. I just kept coming down with infections...throat, sinus, head cold... On one of my trips to the chemist to get prescriptions I felt so sorry for myself I needed to indulge is some nail therapy. Luckily the chemist I go to is the only one I have ever found Sinful Colors at.

Thimbleberry
I love this amazing coral polish. it's rather similar to Revlon Mock Snob...but I love wearing coral polish so i'm keeping both! It's slightly thick but still very manageable.

Dream On
Dream On is a gorgeous neon purple. i don't have another like it in my collection. very pretty and bright!

Pearl Harbor
Pearl Harbor is a pretty iridescent glitter in a clear base. Much better than OPI I Juggle...Men.

Pinky Glitter
Pinky Glitter is exactly what it says...pink glitter! Best for layering.

1 comment:

  1. I buy Sinful colors a lot because it's an inexpensive way for me to try out different colors! These are all great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete