Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Essence: Vampires Love

First off an excuse for not posting.

My weekend goal has got to be 'post on my blog and schedule some posts'.
At least I'm almost finished testing at school...when I've finished testing I have to mark all the tests though... not a fun job.

Secondly and amazing collection of stunning vampire themed polishes. I'll admit it...I love a good cheesy paranormal romance. I love fantasy books...give me a good story that involves magic and a dystopian society and I'm all set. Throw in some vampires and romance and even better. Admittedly I'm not the biggest Twilight fan...Sure I read the books...but they don't really do it for me. Bella so freaking annoying. Plus the movies ruined it for me.

When I saw swatches for Essence Vampire's Love I knew I needed the collection. My pics aren't the greatest...these polishes truly are stunning.


Gold Old Buffy


Into the Dark

True Love


The Dawn is Broken


Hunt Me If You Can

Drool! Vampire's Love is a really nice collection. I can't wait to rock these shades this coming Autumn/Winter.

3 comments:

  1. Don't check your blog early in the morning when you're still rather asleep.

    So sorry Une Ruxi à Paris I managed to click delete instead of publish :(

    But anyway... The polishes are awesome. I had to resort to ebay to find them though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous swatches! I love them. Great colors. And I know what you mean, I have to schedule posts a few days in advance or else life would get in the way!

    ReplyDelete