Monday, April 16, 2012

OPI DS: Glamour and Classic

Road trip today! I'll be without internet for a few days. I meant to schedule posts... but I've been feeling so uninspired. Hopefully we'll get some nice sunshine so I can get a good photo of my road trip nails... they are freaking awesome. Color Club Poptastic with a healthy coating of Dollish Polish Putting on the Ritz.

When I get back I have some Sinfulcolors Cast Away, CG Hunger Games and Prismatic, Color Club Poptastic and Magnetic Force and Essie Resort collections to show everyone.

In the mean time enjoy some re-swatches of two gorgeous OPI DS polishes.



OPI DS Glamour
If the house was burning and I could only save one thing... I think Glamour might be it... Ok I'd save Smokey first... but after I saved the cat I'd run back in for Glamour.



OPI DS Classic

Well it's 8am now so I had better get up and start on the massive list of things I have to do before we leave at 10ish.

We're going to Rotorua... about a 6 hour drive. I'm super nervous because I'll be driving the whole way... and I've never driven past Otaki before!

I'll be back in a few days with awesome pics of our travels :)

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful!!! O_O I hope that your trip is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete