Tuesday, August 28, 2012

OPI: La Paz-itively Hot

I've had an interesting couple of weeks.

Nick's grandma passed away. It seems odd that only a year a go she was with us in Rarotonga.

My parents sold their house and are moving round the corner from us. I actually can't wait to be able to walk round and make mum go out for a walk with me. Nick hates walking. They're in the process of off loading to make moving easier. My house and garage are looking very full.

And I've been sick. As soon as we got back from Nick's grandmas funeral in Greymouth I got sick. Sunday I was in bed all day, Monday I went to School and today I was home again
It's just a cold, but argh I'm sick.

My nails have been rather naked lately, but here's my go to bright pink polish with stunning shimmer. OPI La Paz-I tively Hot. I find it's the perfect shade of hot pink for me and very flattering on the nail. I do need to use 3 coats, you can see I used 2 in the first pic and have vnl.





I love love love La Paz-I tively Hot. I only wish that I could remember the name of it with out googling! I just refer to it as La Hot. Oh well it's my go to pink no matter what the name!

1 comment:

  1. i can see why la paz is your go to!!! very pretty. I don't have a go to hot pink, but this makes me think I need to get myself one!
    Hope you feel better asap (colds are a bitch especially if you're minding children all day!!!)

    ReplyDelete