Sunday, October 21, 2012

Darling Diva Polish: Just Keep Swimming

I'm in recovery mood today. We had drinks last night at our house.
So just a short post today, in between trying to tidy the house and nursing my headache.

Today I have a super fun polish to show. Darling Diva Polish Just Keep Swimming.
It's Finding Nemo inspired! So it had to swim into my cart.

I had a lot of trouble finding a base colour I liked to use with Just Keep Swimming. The base is blue tinted and there are dark blue, bright blue, neon yellow, black and white glitters. I tried it over white, of course the white glitter wasn't shown off to its best and the base looked odd to me. I tried it over CG Sky High but it was too dusty... I tried it over black but still didn't like it.

In the end I went to my good old favourite blue Sinful Colors Grecian Sun. I really should buy a back up.
I love this combo, so fun and bright and summer ready!



DDP Just Keep Swimming over Sinful Colors Grecian Sun
Did anyone else buy a 5 for $25 mystery pack from Darling Diva Polish? I did! I can't wait to see what awesomness arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment