Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dollish Polish: Zombie Flesh

It's a week until Halloween so I thought it was about time I started posting some Halloween polishes!

And why not start with one of the awesomest polishes for halloween ever...

Dollish Polish Zombie Flesh!

This is the newer formula. In all honesty I'd never thought about buying Zombie Flesh before, there was something about the colour that didn't appea to me at all. I thought it would look awful on me. But awhile back I was browsing the Dollish Polish store and saw it was in stock. So in to my cart it jumped and before I knew it Zombie Flesh was here.

I'm so glad Zombie Flesh jumped in to my cart, because its actually an incredibly flattering colour. Almost a neutral tone on me.



Dollish Polish Zombie Flesh 3 coats
While Zombie Flesh isn't marketed as a Halloween polish it certainly fits in with the other polishes that have been released this year. And who doesn't love Zombies?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not 100% keen on it but zombie flesh is exactly the right name for the polish!

    ReplyDelete