Sunday, October 7, 2012

Four Elements Challenge: Fire




Normally I'm not one for challenges, but when I saw this one for the four elements I had to ask to join. One per week, that's something even I can manage.

I'm a few days late, but here are my interpretations of fire!




Pahlish Fire in the Taco Bell over OPI A Roll in the Hague
This was the actual mani I was wearing on the 4th of October. So when I saw the challenge I knew it was fate. Nick referred to my polish as flame nails all day. I really enjoyed wearing this combo.

NYX Round Lipstick Electra, Nyx and Metis
The challenge is also a make up challenge. I was feeling rather uninspired when it came to eye shadow, but I immediately knew I wanted to do a gradient lip. I used Nyx first then Electra in the corners and Metis in the center of my lips. Argh, this was difficult to capture. The red was actually far more intense.



12 comments: