Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sample Bar: October

I thought I should probably get my Sample Bar box posted before October was up... seeing as this is the October box!

I was incredibly excited when I discovered that a beauty box sample service would be launching in New Zealand. I've drooled over the box posts I've seen online and lamented in the fact that there was never a service available to New Zealand...

Thankfully Sample Bar has stepped in to fill the surprise beauty box subscription service void in my life.

October was their first month and I can honestly say I'm looking forward to Novembers!

Pretty white bow and stylish black box

Black tissue paper...

Yoga? Yeah I'm far too uncoordinated but a nice touch was a month subscription to yoga.

The goods
Model co Turbo Lash Wand- Zomg! I love this lash curler. I curled my lashes then picked Nick up from work. He look at me quizzically and asked why my eyes looked so pretty.

Evo The Great Hydrator- I haven't used this yet. I'm waiting til Nicks Christmas function next week... I can't wait to try it, reviews have been fab.

Moa The Green Balm- You can use this anywhere.. I of course have been using it on my cuticals. So far so good and I like the fresh smell.

Wine Wipes- I don't drink red wine (it burns my lip and I'm a wuss) so I haven't tried these yet... maybe at Nicks Christmas function!

Dermalogica Micro Exfoliant- I used this for the first time yesterday and was surprised at just how smooth my skin felt the next day. Though I'm not sure I'd pay $134 for it.

Facial Fresh mask
Facial Fresh Face Mask- I plan to test this out in the weekend!

I'm very happy with my first Sample Bar box.

If you'd like to get your own box head on over to Sample Bar and sign up to the November waitlist. For $25 a month including shipping Id say it was definitely worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment