Tuesday, December 25, 2012

China Glaze: Holiday Joy

It's 5am Christmas morning here, so of course I've been awake since 3.30am feeling
It's a long standing joke really, anytime there is something important I get sick. My birthday, Christmas, graduation... I think the worst was my 21st birthday. I was rather ill and everyone thought I'd just been drinking too much. I didn't have a drop of alcohol.

At least I'm getting all the Boxing Day sales emails. I've already done a lush order. 50% off... Yes please. I didn't buy any snow fairy before Christmas and Nick finished my bottle.

Anyway here's some more Christmas polishes. The China Glaze Holiday Joy collection, well my picks anyone... And yes I did just buy the glitters and shimmers.


Cranberry Splash



Pure Joy, over Cranberry Splash


Blue Bells Ring



Glistening Snow


Winter Holly

Champagne Kisses


Glitter All The Way

Angel Wings


No comments:

Post a Comment