Saturday, December 22, 2012

Dollish Polish: Fra-Gee-Lay...Must Be Italian

Well it's a rainy day here and Nick has a sore throat and seems to think he's dying.
I'm trying out the blogger app on my new iPad mini... I'm not used to seeing HTML, well I haven't had to look at it since school. So we shall see how this goes!

Ideally I'd love to be able to post from the iPad.

I was ver restrained when the Dollish Polish Christmas Story polishes were released. Although they were all in stock... I only ordered one. The most Christmasy looking in my opinion.


Dollish Polish Fra-Gee-Lay...Must be Italian over Sally Hansen Without a Stitch


I've actually worn Fra-Gee-Lay twice now over the Christmas period. As you can see it looks great over a neutral base, but I also wore it on the last day of school over CG Glittering Garland and Cranberry Splash. The kids approved of my Christmas nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment