Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Birthday Mani!

My Birthday may have been a week ago... but I'm finally posting my amazing (if I do say so myself) Birthday Mani.

Picture Polish Tease

I started with 2 coats of Picture Polish Tease... WOW new favourite pink. Seriously Tease is amazing. The formula was fab and the sparkle is stunning. I'm developing quite the Picture Polish addiction.



Picture Polish Tease topped with Girly Bits Ornamental My Dear Watson
What birthday mani is complete without multi coloured glitter? I chose Girly Bits Ornamental My Dear Watson. Ornamental My Dear Watson may have been released for Christmas... But I plan to wear it any chance I get! I'll post swatches later in the week so you can see just how gorgeous it is.

I couldn't stop looking at my nails with this pretty and rather sparkly combo!

2 comments:

  1. These sure to have birthday celebration written all over them! I can see why you could not stop looking at your fingers! I need to add some Picture Polish to my collection - I keep seeing amazing shades - but I have a huge aversion to grit and bumpy textures in polish - really hard for me to over come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with the Picture Polish mesh polishes, like Tease. They have all the sparkle but are smooth :)

      Delete