Friday, December 28, 2012

Naild' it: Christmas

My house has officially been de-christmased.

Unfortunately I just didn't have room to keep my beautiful tree up in my lounge... well I would have had room, except I'm on a bit of a de-cluttering and cleaning binge. Tree was clutter.And I needed the room for my exercise machine. Needs to lose weight...again lol. It's a never ending cycle.

If you want to join in and get fit/lose those Christmas/stress/I ate all the naughty food pounds... add me on My Fitness Pal. My name is Gimikd... that's original of me.

Anyway back to my original point.... My house is cleared of Christmas... but nails are not! Yes I'm still rocking as many Christmas/holiday polishes as possible.

Today I have the 2 Naild' It polishes I picked up from Llarowe.



No Elfing Way over Revlon Mint Gelato
As soon as I saw the first piccies of No Elfing Way I needed it. I had to have it. It didn't disappoint. this was one coat of glittery goodness.



Light Show
Light Show on the other hand was one that magically jumped into my cart. I hadn't predetermined to buy it... But I'm glad I did. it's so unusual. The neon and black in the light base. This was three coats.

2 comments:

  1. I love Light Show! The combination of colors is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is done using techniques such as hydrotherapy, remedial exercise, Mississauga style massage,
    rhythmic mobilizations, laser therapy and myofascial therapy.
    During tough phases of life, you need someone with whom you can share your marital problems openly.

    He told me that occupational therapist suggested him to choose ergonomic products or peripherals such as ergonomic keyboard,ergonomic mouse and ergonomic chair.
    Feel free to surf my web page ... spruz.com

    ReplyDelete