Wednesday, December 12, 2012

NOPI: Kardashian Kolors Holiday 2012

Still no birthday nails... I may save them for Saturday, for my postponed birthday day.
Nick has said I'm allowed to go and buy something technological for my birthday on Saturday... He doesn't know about the shoes I ordered from Hannahs...What can I say? I shop when I'm sad. I'm an addict.
(NZ girls seriously check out the Hannahs website and their sales section. It's buy one get one half price with free shipping over $50. I got 6 pairs of shoes for $75)

Anyway here are some Christmas polishes. Christmas polish makes everyone happy! I've actually had these polishes since early November. In fact I wore A Gold Winters Night to Nicks Christmas function on the 5th of November.



A Gold Winters Night, 2 Coats over CG Jingle Bells



All is Glam, All is Bright, 2 coats



Kardashing Through the Snow over CG Exotic Encounters

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally into bar/tinsel glitters this season. I think I may need to add A Gold Winter's Night to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Gold Winters night is crazy pretty and perfect for fireworks or Christmas!

    ReplyDelete