Sunday, December 23, 2012

Pretty & Polished: Holoday Duo

Once again I'm blogging from my new iPad mini. I'm getting used to the blogger app. I guess I make it easier on myself because I set up a whole bunch of draft posts with pictures on my desktop and then just edit the rambles later.

Recently I joined an awesome polish community for NZ girls on Facebook. If you are a polish addict from NZ and haven't joined, let me know so we can add you. In our GOP we did a polish elf secret Santa. We posted stash lists and wish lists to ensure double ups didn't happen. I drove my elf crazy by editing my wish list to make it super generic an non specific. I felt bad having a whole bunch of dares and indies listed.

My elf ended up being Michaela from Nail Polish Anon.

These are two of the beauties she sent me. And yes they were on my wish list before I edited it!





Ruby topped with Happy Holoday Glitter Topper




Ruby alone, 3 coats

Thanks so much Michaela. I love this set! I think it'll be for pedi for Christmas Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment