Friday, March 8, 2013

Pretty & Polished: Colour Changers

I love colour changing polishes.
I must own them all!

As soon as these three gorgeous colour changers were released by Pretty and Polished they jumped in my cart to come live with me.


Mirror, Mirror
A pretty blue that changes to pale blue with gorgeous round blue and pink glitters, and a sprinkling of tiny glitters.


Cuttlefish
Zomg! I need all the TEALS! And Cuttlefish is a gorgeous teal that changes to a pale white tone.


Flip, Flop, Fuggetaboutit!
Flip, Flop, Fuggetaboutit! is perhaps my favourite... I love them all...but there's something about this gorgeous bright coral that changes to white. I think it's the white with vibrant coral glitters I love so much.

I used three coats for each of these polishes and had no drama with the formula. The glitter and colour change does make them lean slightly thicker, but no drama! Just wait between coats.

These gorgeous colour changers can be found at Pretty and Polished.

2 comments:

  1. Wow those are awesome! I have not seen them before. I think I need the blue ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pretty and polished. I am actually wearing cuttlefish now. I have flip flop fuggetaboutit on my wishlist!!! Do you know of any other companies that have a good color changing polish. They are my favorite too. Waiting for pretty and polished dreams of mermaids to ship. Sooo excited.

    ReplyDelete