Saturday, June 8, 2013

Pahlish Goodness

Well I'm trying very hard to update my blog more regularly.

It may help that Nick decided to work today... So I have the choice of continue housework...do work work for next week... or look at pretty pics of nail polish and write a blog post!

Hmm...wonder what I chose!

It's not secret I love indie polish.
One of my favourite indie polish creators  is Pahlish.
Omg...I want every single Pahlish.
I have to restrain myself every time she restocks.
Have you seen the Great Gatsby collection...???? NEEEEED.

Anyway here are three of the gorgeous Pahlish polishes I haven't shown on my blog yet.
I do have another 9 Pahlish polishes that are awaiting swatching... see I told you I needs them all!
Hmm... Maybe a swatching day rather than housework...


Great Wide Open over Oopsie Daisies Dionysus 
 Great Wide Open is a fabulous glitter topper containing a rainbow of coloured and white glitter. Absolutely gorgeous. I had no issues with application. This was one coat, no dabbing.


Clanking of Crystal
 Clanking of Crystal is a pale blue crelly with darker glitters and some pretty flecks/shimmer. I love blues...so of course I love this one! 3 coats, no undies.


Partridge in a Pear Tree
Partridge in a Pear Tree is a polish I knew I needed as soon as it was released. I didn't buy it at Christmas... too poor... but I was lucky that it was one that stuck around after Christmas. It's a great take on a nude polish. Again 3 coats, no undies.

No comments:

Post a Comment