Sunday, July 7, 2013

Zoya: Aurora and a Circus!

I have had an insanely busy week.

There's only one week left of term, before the holidays, and we just put on a circus!
This terms homework challenge for our 7 and 8 year olds was to prepare a circus act to preform at the M Block Circus. Yes we are slightly insane...last year we did a magic show and a raft race. This year we'll be doing a trolley derby in the summer, as well as our circus.

After weeks of practice (I swear I feel like I organised more circus acts that were organised at home), everything finally came together. We decorated the hall...


That took us 4 hours after school on Wednesday. It was totally worth it, and it's staying up until it falls down to be honest.

Thursday we had a dress rehearsal in front of the whole school and Thursday night was our official performance. The hall was packed, people had to stand outside at the doors. It was amazing. We asked for gold coin donations and we made $230 for the block! There are 4 classes in our block and approximately 100 children.

I now have high hopes there are no crazy videos of me on youtube!

Anyway...back on to nail polish...

Zoya Aurora is insanely pretty. Yes I had to have the polish mostly for the sleeping beauty reference...but also because of the amazing holo sparkles.




Zoya Aurora

Now I need Blaze!

No comments:

Post a Comment