Monday, October 7, 2013

Dandy Nails: A Touch of Spam!

The holidays are almost over, and of course I haven't done nearly as much as I planned!
My house has been spring cleaned (yay for cleaning), my reports haven't been started, I didn't get to do many swatches (boo rainy days), and my healthy eating exercise programme never took off...

It's been cold and wet and miserable... Not the time to be eating salad! 

Anyway, today I have some gorgeous polishes from Dandy Nails to show you!
I remember seeing swatches of Dandy Nails and drooling. I wanted all of the polishes, especially for my  favourite  songs, but alas...no shipping to NZ at the time.
Luckily for me I was able to order a few from ninja polish.


Dandy Nails Cashmere Night

Cashmere Nights is absolutely stunning. It's a matte with so mush happening. Look at those tiny flecks of blue and pink. Of course it looks amazing with a top coat as well. 2 coats.


 Dandy Nails Chilled Down

Chilled down is an off white with gold and blue. Perfect for winter. This was 3 coats.


Dandy Nails A Piece of Youth

A Piece of Youth had to be mine! I love bluey greeny colors, teal, turquoise, aqua... Favourite colours! A Piece of Youth also has gorgeous yellow glitters. Pretty unique in my collection. This was 3 coats.


Dandy Nails It Started Out With a Kiss

It Started Out With A Kiss is so delicate and pretty. A sprinkling of baby blue and pink glitters in a sheer pink, shimmery base. If I was getting married again (totally happening when I win lotto at Disney land...) I would probably wear this polish.

4 comments:

  1. Chilled Down is amazing! I NEED to get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one seriously pretty polish...it makes me think of ice cream though!

      Delete
  2. Chilled Down looks amazing!

    http://thebeautybag5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete