Sunday, December 28, 2014

China Glaze Happy HoliGlaze: The Foils

Soooo... I may have just realized that I had these swatches sitting in my drafts.... They're from Christmas last year!

The important thing to note though is I'm back! And I have a plan to post regularly this year. I currently have over 4000 swatch photos to go through.

I still love my nail polish, but I no longer feel the need to buy every polish of every collection. In fact I haven't bought an opi since the Brazil collection. My love of makeup has expanded and I'd love the go back to featuring makeup on here as well. I'm currently subscribed to two subscription boxes and have been loving those. Need to share!

In other words, I'm back! I have plans for my blog and want to share more than polish with everyone.

For now enjoy some swatches of last year's Christmas collection from China Glaze.



Mingle With Kringle


Elfin' Around




Santa Red My List


Just Be-Claus


Jolly Holly, Tree-mendous, Mingle with Kringle, Just Be-Claus, Color Club Perfect Mol-ten and a hex glitter from Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow.

No comments:

Post a Comment